Friday, August 7, 2009

September, here we come


One more month to go!


We had a doctor appointment yesterday and had another ultrasound, but the pictures did not turn out sad to say. So, no cute 3-d ultrasound pictures to post. Luckily we will be seeing our Carlee soon and have some wonderful pics from before.

Our visit went good. Carlee is still growing good. My hope was that she was under 6lb and she was! They estimated her weight at 5lb 15oz. We had our first fetal monitoring done and she did great, her heart beat stays around 150-160 for the most part, it accelerated some, up to 190's and down to the 120's. My doctor said this is normal and what they were looking for. I will go in for fetal monitoring weekly from here on out. Then if I am still pregnant in about a month, they will do another ultrasound to see how she is doing. I'm assuming to see how big she is then and access whether or not I need to be induced early or have a c-section. Hopefully neither of the two will be necessary. The gestational diabetes is going OK. I am now on insulin as of this week. I don't like giving myself a shot in the belly, but I'm getting used to it.


Carless and I got her crib put together last night.


It took a while and lots of bickering on who was right, but in the end we have a great looking crib for Carlee.


Carless put the dresser together all by himself and I put the changing table and glider together. It was fun getting everything set up. I don't have the room arranged exactly how I like it, but for now this will do.




The next pictures were taken by my cousin Summar. She took several good pictures. I just picked a few to post.


34 weeks


1 comment:

Leslierothdiener said...

You look amazing! I am so glad to hear everything is going well. The room looks really good too. I can't wait for you to bring her home. We will be praying for the birth as the date quickly approaches!