Thursday, August 20, 2009

The Plan For Now!

One of Our Baby Showers
36 Weeks along!
The plan for now is to induce a little early if I don't go into spontaneous labor on my own. Dr. Allison will measure Carlee next week to see how big she is getting. If she isn't too big, the induction date will most likely be on September 3rd or 4th. If she gets near 10lb, we will have to do a c-section. Hopefully she is not too big and the induction goes well or I go into labor on my own. I thought this day would never get here and now we are so close! I can't believe that most likely we will have our "little one" in our arms in about two weeks. I've got her bag packed and ready to go, although I have had it ready for a while, but keep changing out outfits.

The baby shower was so nice, thank you all for making it so special for us. One thing is for sure, Carlee will not need anymore clothes until the cold season comes :). She is one lucky girl to have so many people who love and care for her. We are so blessed to have her and all of our loved ones who have prayed and supported us through this pregnancy. Thank you so much.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My mom & I are praying for you each day!! I am keeping up with you through your blog! Praise God that everything is going just perfect!! Keep us updated! :)By the way...you look SO CUTE!

April Dover
(Shawn's sister)

Kat said...

ahhhh!!!! I love you and am so excited! :)