Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Carlee Nicole Has Arrived!

September 2, 2009

Weighing 7lb 11oz and 20 inches long, Carlee Nicole Osbourn entered this world at 10:20pm on Wednesday September the 2nd. I thought this day would never arrive and then all of the sudden I found myself pushing! I was induced around 9 that morning, my water broke at about 6:30pm and then started pushing at 10:00pm. I wondered if she might wait until the 3rd, then all of the sudden she was here! We are so excited. So many people came to the hospital for her delivery and waited all day to see her for just a minute or two. Her cousin Severen was so excited to see her, I've never heard him giggle so much! He cried and cried when they had to leave. Carlee had many visitors the next two days, so many people came to see her. She is so loved and so lucky. We are so blessed to have her. She is the prettiest thing we have ever seen! Thank you Lord for our precious gift!

Daddy & Carlee



2 comments:

Kat said...

ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I'm SO happy for you BOTH! Carlee is PERFECT! lOOK AT those beatiful eyes! HUGE congrats to you BOTH! Chels I'm so so happy for you :)

Leslie said...

Oh my goodness! She is precious! God is so good. He is timing and gifts are always right and good. I pray you enjoy each moment and day you have together! You both look so good and happy. I am thrilled for you both!