Sunday, June 27, 2010

June 27, 2010

Caelyn Nicolette Osbourn

Sweet baby

Heaven has been your home now for three years. I wonder what it is like to be where you are.
Oh, give thanks to the Lord,
for he is good; his love and his
kindness go on forever.
1 Chronicles 16:34
We spent the day mostly at home. Visited Caelyn's grave and put rose petals down, Carless read a Bible verse out of Isaiah and honored Caelyn's life here on earth with and her eternal life in Heaven. I know she is better off. She is surrounded by many loved ones who have joined her and who were waiting on her in Heaven. That brings me great joy and comfort. Her Great Aunt Marty just joined her in Heaven...I couldn't think of a more deserving, devoted Christian...Marty, we know you made it to Heaven and you are holding and loving Caelyn and Bella in your arms. What a wonderful sight that must be!
We love you sweet baby Caelyn.

1 comment:

Heather said...

I don't know how I missed this.

(((Caelyn)))