Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Sittin' Pretty at 6 Months!

Mommy's new hair cut!

Well, it has been a long while since I have posted. My goal is to post once a month at least, but that is a long shot for sure. So, this will be short and sweet. I post really for myself, most everbody keeps up with us on facebook, email or phone....so this is really for me! I would like to someday print out this blog for Carlee to keep.
Carlee sittin' in Grandpa's rocking chair! Such a sweetie!!!






Still waving "hi" and "bye", started making a cute little face with her nose crinkled and lips sticking out, with squinty eyes...will try to get a pick. Began saying "dada" and "mama" this month. Enjoys me reading to her. Played peek-a-boo on the 22 of March. Weighed 19lb 3oz and 27 3/4 inches long at doctor visit.


Getting ready for a bite. She is not much of an eater, but she sure does look like she is enjoying it!!



Sitting alone at 6 months! You go girl. Love you baby girl!!


No comments: