Sunday, November 2, 2008

"Be Still and Know I am God"

It took me a while to truly grasp this Bible verse. It is now what I hold onto. I know that I cannot control what happens in life. God is God and I am not. I will be still and trust in him. What a hard lesson that was. The year after we lost Caelyn was a tough one. One of questioning and anger towards God. "Why us Lord?" I often found myself asking. Although, I miss my babies I wouldn't ask for them to give up their perfect life in Heaven to be here with me in pain and suffering. I love them with all of my heart and can't wait for our perfect reunion.
I believe we have a purpose here on earth and I will trust in God to fulfill that purpose. I have so many things to be thankful for; including a loving God, my family, my wonderful friends. Thank you all for your love, support and prayers.

No comments: